- Instead of committing to buy an item immediately, you can add several items to your EarthCraft.in shopping cart to compare and see your total cost before checkout. The last page you encounter before checkout offers you the chance to make last minute changes to your order and provides the following options:
- a. The buyer can change the quantity of product ordered from the default value of 1,
- b. Update subtotals by clicking the ‘Recalculate Subtotal’ key, and
- c. Apply any available discount codes.
- d. Know all about on shipping and tax rates
- Checkout is a preference that's set automatically when you set up your seller account. You can disable it at any time.
- a. To pay, the buyer simply goes through checkout. Sellers who use checkout have more successful sales.
- b. Checkout lets buyers purchase more items from you as part of one transaction. Plus, checkout makes paying you easier for the buyer and can result in return sales, great Feedback for you, and more potential customers.
- 1. Check your order online
- 2. Monitor your order status
- 3. Avail of discounts that we provide to our registered users
- 4. Easy checkout the next time you shop with us.
- EarthCraft.in understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. When you order from our website, you can expect to receive your order within 4-5 business days.
Returns & Replacements
- Returns & replacements are classified into the following categories: The principles apply for returns & replacements regardless of the reason.
1. if you feel that the product that you received didn't match your expectations, we offer a generous 7 day return policy. After the expiry of the 7 day period, all purchases are final and no product returns will be accepted.
2. If the item is currently being delivered and shows as still on the way to the delivery address, it can be considered as “item not received” in the following circumstances:
- a. Delivery is delayed and there have not been an updates for over 30 days.
- b. Items are held at one location such as shipping company or logistics facility for a long period of time over 30 days.
- a. Send us an email at email@example.com with the details of your order AND reason for return. Will process your case as expeditiously as possible.
- b. Make sure the product is in it's original packaging. The customer should make sure that the product is insured against damage. In case we receive damaged products EarthCraft.in.net won't be able to make any refunds.
- c. Send the product to EarthCraft, Tripuradevi, via Berinag, District Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand, PIN - 262531, India..
- d. All return expenses and fees will be borne by the customer.
- There are two ways you can pay for your product:
Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. We have partnered with Paypal and CC Avenues for our online payment transactions.
Payments in India through Demand Draft / Cheque
You can select ‘Demand Draft / Cheque’ as a mode of payment when you place an order with us. Your order will be processed once we receive the Cheque / Demand Draft and once the amount is credited to us.
Cheques are to be made in favor of EarthCraft.in.
The Demand Draft/Cheque should be mailed to the following address:
EarthCraft.in, Tripuradevi, via Berinag, District Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand, PIN - 262531
Once you have mailed us the check/ DD, send us an email at store@EarthCraft.in.net> with the following information:
- (a) Your Order number
- (b) Your mobile number
- (c) Your email id
- (d) Order date
- (e) Check number
- Check amount
- (g) Your Bank name
- Once your credit card is verified, you will be notified that we have received your order. You will see a thank you screen on your browser and will also receive an email containing details of your order. You must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- Cancel / Modify Order
- By EarthCraft.in
You acknowledge that EarthCraft.in does not warrant or guarantee that any product descriptions or other Content on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any error, including a typographical error or error in pricing or product information received, EarthCraft.in has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. EarthCraft.in has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, EarthCraft.in shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge as soon as reasonably possible. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it as described in EarthCraft.in’s Return and Exchange Policy.
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce the Agreement;
(c) respond to claims that any of your acts violate the rights of third parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service; or
(e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of EarthCraft.in, its users and the public.
By the customer
To cancel or to modify an order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your order number, the products ordered along with desired quantities, your name, your shipping and billing address, and your phone number (including area code). If you have our order confirmation email handy, all you need to do is forward it to us, since all the information we need will be in the email.
Please note that the order can be cancelled or modified only if it has not already been shipped.
- EarthCraft.in will not be responsible for the fee charged by the courier company in case of the following address errors:
- a. The package is returned as undeliverable because an incorrect or invalid address is entered by the customer.
- b. A move or sudden change of address results in the refusal or non-delivery of an order.
- c. An APO, FPO or a P.O. Box address has been provided as the shipping address and the shipping company is unable to deliver to it.
- d. Incorrect or no contact telephone number is entered by the customer.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes
The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from EarthCraft.in, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
The timelines on the product page and order confirmation are an indication of average time required. In case of international shipments there might be delay due to Customs clearance, etc which are not in our control.
International shipping costs are based on a combination of the following:Described below are the site wide policies of EarthCraft.in which apply to all sales and purchases made on the website. These policies are applicable in addition to the shop level policies available on the product description page; however in the unexpected case of contradiction these policies will over rule the shop level policies.
- a. Weight and dimensions of package.
- b. Method of shipment such as Ground, Next Day Air.
- c. The location you are shipping from (city, state, country).
- d. The location you are shipping to (also call the destination country).
- e. Costs can be considerably higher for international destinations.
- a. Product is damaged or defective at the time of delivery
- b. Wrong Product shipped
- c. Product varied materially from description on website
- d. Or as allowed by the seller